Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Home Acne Treatment - Overnight Cure


Treating acne overnight at home is one of the best ways to get rid of a pimple fast! Our skin and bodies repair while we sleep, so if you have a pimple, its essential to give it all the support to allow your body to heal it as quickly as possible! The most effective way to get rid of one of these buggers is to use a clay based mask as a spot treatment. There are many different types of clay masks, so we have a few suggestions!

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque


This is one of the most effective and cost efficient masks available. This product has been around for decades, and has stayed relatively the same. Adding to this, this product is available at most drugstores. This mask can be used as an all over treatment, where you apply the mast all over in a thin layer. You can keep the mask on for between 30 minutes to an hour. I personally leave it on for an hour. This mask grabs on and dissolves oil and blackhead.

Immediately after using this mask, you will notice blackheads have seemed to disappear, and pores have tightened. However, I have found these effects to be short lived. Although the top of the blackheads dissolve, the clog pore usually remains.

If you have a particularly difficult pimple, or one that has not come to a head yet, I would recommend using this masque as an over-night spot treatment. This is an easy and cheap home acne treatment. Simply wash your face, apply any other treatments, and as the last step in your nightly routine, dab this on your difficult spots! Overnight, your pimple should diminish, or come to a head if that is needed. It helps heal the pimples much much quicker!

Reviews:

Whenever I use this stuff, my skin is much smoother and more supple. It doesn't dry my sensitive skin out at all. I love the cooling sensation I feel when I first put it on and it feels great when it hardens. It really feels like it's "vacuuming" out your pores. I love how I can tell that the oil and blackheads on my nose have been sucked up because I can see little dots on the dried mask 
I love this face mask. It smells great and keeps my skin looking even and smooth. I've used dozens of different face masks and this one is definitely my favorite... especially for the price! 
This is my go-to mask. Refreshing and really helps out with acne! You can even leave it on overnight on spots and see some improvement. My pores are significantly smaller and my sebum reduction has reduced. I love this mask.

Benzoyl Peroxide 

This is an incredibly reliable, and effective active ingredient that helps keep harmful bacteria on the skin to a minimum. Bacteria is the leading cause of pimples, so making sure the skin is clean and sanitized can help keep breakouts down as well as shrink existing pimples.

Benzoyl Peroxide works by killing bacteria on the skin. Pimples can either be caused by bacteria, which in turn clogs the pore, or can be caused by pores not maintain normal function. It works on pimples that have already been formed, and is also effective in preventing upcoming outbreaks. This is mainly a night treatment, since it can become unstable in sunlight.

One thing to keep in mind here is that this lotion, or any that contains Benzoyl Peroxide can bleach clothing and pillowcases, so be warned!

This particular product is one of the most highly reviewed lotions containing this important active ingredient. This lotion comes in a large bottle, and is intended to be used very generously. This type of treatment works best with excess!

Reviews:

I can sum up by saying this DanKern benzoyl peroxide is unscented, goes on smooth and light, and absorbs in well, with no white residue or excessive dryness. I think my skin is clearer using it twice daily than it has been in a long time. It feels a lot like a moisturizing lotion, perhaps a bit thinner. And it is a great deal. I usually buy 2 or 3 of the 8 oz. tubes at a time, so it lasts 6-9 months (to save on shipping).
I ordered the BP treatment on Amazon and started using it right away. My skin was really dry for the first month, but then it started to adjust, and my acne slowly started to dissipate. After three months, my skin is finally clear!
Really pleased with product & really large size tube which will last weeks! Even with postage costs from USA this still works out really good value for money & Ill definitely be purchasing this item again.




No comments:

Post a Comment